Oh, how it seems that the atmospheric Fall season always brings something new with it, this year, on September 17th, it comes in the form of a brand new cooking dish series! The GROOVE-series has frying pans and pots that will make you feel the groove in the kitchen!
The new GROOVE-series pans are both beautiful and functional. Due to their modern design with straight edges, the GROOVE offers 25% more frying surface than a regular pan. The larger frying surface and high edges make the pans very versatile.
The pots and pans are suitable for all stovetops and up to 180°c in the oven. The coating on the GROOVE-series is completely free of any toxins and PFAS-compounds. The coating is fully ceramic and titanium enforced, and its cast-aluminum body makes sure the heat spreads evenly. The base of the pots and pans is 6mm thick and there is a steel induction plate on the bottom. The series includes a 20 cm, 24 cm, and 28 cm frying pan, as well as a 3-liter pot and a 1,5-liter saucepan.
Remember to keep these things in mind when using a coated pan:
- With a coated pan, you should use heat moderately. Especially induction stovetops may heat the pan too hot too quickly, which may cause damage to the coating.
- You should apply butter, oil, etc. on the coated pan even prior to heating the pan.
- Washing coated pans in the dishwasher will wear out the coating. By handwashing the pans you will avoid this and you will get a cleaner end result. If the pan is dirty when it is heating up, the old dirt will burn onto the pan and unfortunately ruins it. Remember to wash the outside of the pan as well.
- You should use either plastic or wooden utensils on a coated pan. Spatulas, spoons, ladles, etc. made of steel will scratch the coating and ruin it.
- You should not store food on a coated pan for long periods of time. Sour foods or foods that contain a lot of salt will damage the surface in the long run.
- If you store your pans on top of each other in the cupboard, remember to put a paper towel, or a piece of some other fabric in between the pans so they won’t scratch each other.
Coated pans do not last forever, but with the right kind of care, you will have a trustworthy companion in the kitchen for a long time! Sometimes, with a new coated pan, you might find some small scratches on the coating after the first time you use it – no worries though, this is totally normal with a coated pan and won’t hinder using it at all!
Add GROOVE to your cooking and your kitchen will be filled with a whole new vibe!
Psst! Check out HEIROL’s GROOVE-playlist on Spotify!